3.13.2014

KKCenterHK's Wooden Stick Dotting Tool

I used to think that the rubber end of a bobby pin was all I needed in order to get some good dots goin', but after I got an actual dotting tool from KKCenterHK, I realized how wrong I was! Bobby pins are hard to hold and the tips aren't perfectly round so you're bound to get wonky dots. The dotting tool is easy to use (just like a pencil) and both sides are different so you can have a variety of dot sizes. There's a bit of a learning curve when you start, but once you figure out the polish amount to application pressure ratio, you'll fly through it with perfect circles. Here's a small sample of what you can do with a dotting tool:


You can even use it to make dainty, little hearts!

And just in time for St. Patrick's day, dainty shamrocks!



For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI (expires Jan. 31. 2015)


**This product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment