1.21.2011

Swatches: OPI's Katy Perry Collection

I'll be honest, I waffled a lot on OPI's Katy Perry collection. Some days I loved it, others I was lukewarm. Luckily, OPI released a mini polish set for the price of about one bottle, so I figured I'd dip my toes in this collection with that set and buy the accompanying Black Shatter polish on its own in the full size.

Here they are all adorably tiny and stuff:



Here are the swatches with two amazing phantom fingers (click for bigger). Each finger has two coats of polish and one coat of shatter.


The standout star of this collection (besides the Shatter) is Teenage Dream. It's so bubblegum-y! Black Shatter is on a completely different level of awesome. It's basically easy nail art. Every shatter attempt looks unique and it takes no time at all to do. Go buy a bottle before it's all sold out!

2 comments:

  1. hahahah, the phantom fingers are so rad. i can't figure out if i need not like the movies or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the mini pack! I felt like NLTM was best under the shatter, but other people are crazy about it on its own.

    ReplyDelete