3.29.2012

Review: Charlotte Ronson's Face & Body Glow

Description from Sephora's website:
This weightless bronzer gives skin a shimmery, sun-kissed glow while evening and brightening the complexion. Like having your own personal lighting guy, its LFT™ (Light Filter Technology) adjusts to absorb and reflect light, creating exceptional glowing effects under any light. Enhanced with vitamins C and E, these ingredients help skin look luminous—never flat or dull. Its soothing and moisturizing formulation is oil-free. 

What I liked about this product: It's fairly easy to apply and a little goes a long way while still being lightweight. The color looked fairly natural without being too faint.

What I didn't like about this product: The glitter. My word, the glitter. If this product didn't have what it so delicately describes as "shimmer", I would totally buy it. However, the "shimmer" is abundant and looked tacky to me when I had it on my face and arms---I looked like I had had a glitter eyeshadow explode all over my face. I think if you were going to use this on your legs you'd avoid looking like a glitter mess.

Anyone else have this experience with Charlotte Ronson's Face & Body Glow? Or did I just get the bottom of the Face & Body Glow barrel where all the shimmer gathered together? Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment