5.08.2014

KKCenterHK's ANE-NAIL Purple Pink Transfer Sticker Decals

Check out this cool new product from KKCenterHK: ANE-NAIL Purple Pink Transfer Sticker Decals. I've got to warn you, even though "sticker" is in the official name, these definitely aren't stickers. They're giant water decals that are pre-cut to fit the nail. If you look at the product page, you'll see that these are a dark purple to hot pink gradient. My nails weren't long enough to fully dip into the pink side of the decal, but I think these still have a great gradient effect! These were gorgeous and had a richness to them that you don't normally see with gradients. Plus, these don't have the sponging lines you'd see with a DIY polish gradient!






For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI (expires Jan. 31. 2015)


**This product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment