1.10.2012

Review: LUSH's Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb





Description from the LUSH website: As you bathe in the whirlpool of vibrant, fiery colour and inhale the refreshing sherbet scent of lemon and bergamot, you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind, and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these baby dragons in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before evenings out.


This is my first bomb (cracked to show layers) and a great introduction into LUSH products. The Dragon's Egg looks a bit plain on the outside, but once it hits water it reveals its orange and gold core that truly looks magical.

There are two types of glitter in this bomb, one's a medium/small cosmetic glitter (like in eyeshadow glitter) and the other is a shimmer (like if you put shimmery eyeshadow in water). I didn't find either to be a major problem... it washes away from the tub after a rinse but there was a small bit left on the skin. There were some jelly-ish bits that look like jellyfish floating around in the water but they didn't bother me. They were fun to break up with my fingers as I sat in the tub.





Did I mention that my skin and bathroom smell great? I wish I could get this as a perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment