4.10.2012

Watercolor Nails

Finally, an innovative new nail art application technique that doesn't require searching stores for some bizarre tool or impossible accessory! Aren't these extremely Easter-appropriate, albeit late? And check out those super-ridiculous close-ups! Wowza! See the link below for the easiest and most nail polish efficient tutorial ever.


Original Mani & Tutorial Found Here!

(And for all of you who are like, "I don't have that ultra-professional brush that that lady uses in the video and I can't afford one because this economy has left me poor and I just HAVE to have this look!", I just used an old lip gloss brush that I knew I'd never use again. Easy peasy.)

2 comments:

  1. @Samantha Thanks! I've had it on for a decent amount of time and I'm still enjoying looking at my nails!

    ReplyDelete