9.10.2012

Milani Eyeshadows in #08 Shamrock and #09 Caribbean Sea

Here are two more options for makeup for the performance group I work with: Milani's Shamrock and Caribbean Sea eyeshadows. Unfortunately, the glitter on the surface is not found after that surface layer is gone. Another bummer? These are kind of hard to open. I had to use my nails to pop the lid which is a big no-no. So, if you're looking for glitter and "Wow"ness, pass on this, but if you need some basic eyeshadows with color these just might be your best bet. I will say I appreciate the inclusion of a double-ended applicator---it has a sponge on one end and a brush on the other. However, the curve of the brush is unusual, and while I appreciate how it compliments the design of the case, it's awkward to hold.


The search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment