12.10.2012

Sephora X's Chaotic + New Way to Sample Polish

Sephora has a new line of polish out called Sephora X that is...
"...a state-of-the-art line that is breaking new ground on the nail scene. This collection of rich, bold lacquers delivers unprecedented color, spectacular shine and incredible long-wear. Our experts scour the globe for the most innovative ingredients, materials and technology so you can experience never-before-seen effects first. Immerse yourself in the latest looks, trends and technologies, found only in SEPHORA X."

When I was in my local Sephora I wasn't really drawn to the display... nothing really stood out in a "Wow! OMG!" sort of way. There was a wide range of options, but I wasn't feelin' it. I was, however, fascinated by Sephora's new way to sample polish. At the top of the display is a roll of tear away, clear plastic sheets with an outline of a finger that you can paint the polish on. How genius is this? I love it because A) I don't want to ruin the polish on my nails with a new polish I might not even like and B) I'm kind of skeeved out by trying polish on my nails that any person with who-knows-what grossness could have also used. Plus, you get to take the sheet home and hem and haw at it for as long as you like!


Swatched: Sephora X's Chaotic

No comments:

Post a Comment