2.18.2013

China Glaze's Ghoulish Glow (Glow in the Dark)


This post makes me laugh because the picture is so ridiculous. I thought when taking this picture in the dark with my new camera that it would give up on picking up the surrounding light and just be a shot of glowing nails... but nope! My camera gave it a nice try and I ended up with this bizarro, nuclear-looking nail shot.

Anyway, China Glaze's Ghoulish Glow is really neat because it transforms your normal nails into glow sticks without really altering your manicure. At most, Ghoulish Glow gives your nails a slightly milky look in normal light. This polish does take some "light charging" where your nails have to pick up the light it's been exposed to in order to actually glow in the dark. Thicker coats give you a more solid patch of "glow" (see: middle finger). This stuff is uber-perfect for Halloween... and dare I say raves?

1 comment: