2.21.2014

#Obsessed

Kimberly Walsh's Fab Body
I love seeing a lady with curves wearing a dress that emphasizes her hourglass shape, so I'm totally obsessed with this Kimba look. It's definitely a reminder that a good fit can be the difference between a good look and an amazing one!



Broad City
Finally we have a funny show about girls being girls without being all "everything's a social statement"-y like Girls (although, I do love Girls, too). Don't get me wrong, Broad City is probably the most feminist show out there, but it doesn't have to tell you that it's a feminist show in order to get that point across. It treats women like normal people, which isn't actually that common on TV nowadays.

Did I mention it's genuinely hilarious? Because it is. It's the best, you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment