10.28.2014

Born Pretty Store's Tiger Water Decals

Check out the end of this post for an exclusive coupon!

Born Pretty Store comes through again with one of my favorite products I've used this year--hands down! These tiger stripe water decals are A+ all around. They have great color quality, strength, flexibility, and durability. Plus, these decals didn't crackle when a top coat was applied (hallelujah!). For a base coat I used OPI's Just Tea-sing which has a subtle sparkle that looks awesome under the decals when it hits the right light.

I just can't get over how great these looked. They were so easy to apply too. It probably took me around 20-25 minutes total. These decals are total winners in my book!






For 10% off at Born Pretty Store use code GVG10

Plus, they already offer fast, free worldwide shipping, so it's double awesome. Have a look around their store because you're going to find something really cool with a great price!

Born Pretty Store Coupon for TornadoCalli Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment