3.27.2015

Born Pretty Store's Mixed Multi-Size Rhinestones


Look at all of that glitter! Everyone who knows me knows that I am a rhinestone connoisseur. It's a big part of the industry I work in and it's just a nice way to add a bit of fun to your everyday life. This tub of rhinestones from BornPrettyStore.com is the perfect thing to add to your nail art arsenal. I have no idea if these are authentic Swarovski crystals, but in my opinion, if they're not authentic then they're pretty damn close. Stick them to tacky-wet nail polish and slap a top coat over it and you're an instant nail-art pro. Rhinestones are such an easy way to add major bling and texture to your nails!

This is all that came in the tiny container, minus a handful of the crystal clear ones that I already used.


For 10% off at Born Pretty Store use code GVG10

Plus, they already offer fast, free worldwide shipping, so it's double awesome. Have a look around their store because you're going to find something really cool with a great price!

Born Pretty Store Coupon for TornadoCalli Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment