8.28.2010

Stripes

No real intro for this post except that I went through a stripes phase, and knocked both of these out in about a week.


OPI's Ogre-the-Top Blue (dark blue), What's with the Cattitude? (light blue), Who the Shrek Are You? (lime), and Fiercely Fiona (light lime)--all from the Shrek Forever After collection. I did freehand stripes, which seems kind of hard to pull off, but all you have to do is have enough polish on the brush and paint confidently with one quick stroke. Practice makes perfect!



Not sure what I used for the base, I think one coat of OPI's It's a Girl!. The blue and lime are the same as above (OPI's Ogre-the-Top Blue & Who the Shrek Are You?), the purple is OPI's Funky Dunkey, the pink is China Glaze's Sugar High. The black edge is by CM Nail Art. As usual, I used the hole-punch reinforcement stickers as a guide.



No comments:

Post a Comment