8.08.2014

KKCenterHK's N. Nail Sweet Series Baby Pink 2mm Rhinestones

Let's get things straight, I'm a total rhinestone junkie. I regularly work with Swarovski rhinestones which are the best out there, so I'm pretty particular about my glitter. These rhinestones from KKCenterHK are no Swarovski, but they're a decent alternative. In their packaging they're a peachy-pink color, but they seem to pick up the hue of whatever polish they're on. These are a great size because you can handle them with tweezers and they sit flush with the nail (so no snagging!). They have a pretty good sparkle quality to them, too----see the video on my Instagram to watch the glitz in action. For the price and glitter factor, these are a good buy! See the end of the post for a KKCenterHK.com coupon!



 For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI


**This product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment