10.03.2010

So Zoe

I have always loved Rachel Zoe's nails. Short and dark is her signature look and I can't get enough of it!



It's a blurry picture with bad lighting, but trust me, this polish is an especially gorgeous dark, dark burgundy. OPI's Give Me Moor! from the España collection (Fall 2009). If anything, check out this collection for the punny names because they're OPI's best ever.


No idea where I got the inspiration for this one. I suppose I just had a budgie moment and wanted some sparkle. OPI's What's With the Cattitude? and Benefit's shimmer powder in Mint Julep. When the nails are still wet, dip an eyeshadow brush into your shimmer powder or glitter and tap it over the polish without touching the nail with the brush. Tapping the brush gives it a random pattern when it embeds in the nail.


In sunlight after heavy wear and tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment