11.08.2012

Half-Moons and Base Coat Confessions

I have a confession to make... I've only recently started using a base coat. I never saw the point of one and it didn't make much sense to me, but after having another mani start to peel off my nails I thought I'd give one a go. Due to my previous lack of base coat, I could never have naked edges on my nails because my top coat wouldn't stick to my natural nail and it would peel and pop off in under 24 hours. So, with my new base coat I realized I could finally have a legit half-moon mani with naked moons!

Using Zoya's America, here's my first legitimate half-moon mani:


Also, side note: I have no idea how I was surviving without a base coat. Now my polish lasts much, much longer than it used to! What was wrong with me?!

2 comments:

  1. shhhh I still don't :oP

    I really love the look of the naked half moons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know what you're missing! Grab one when it's on sale or when it's a freebie with another purchase (because I know what you're thinking, "Why waste the money?") and prepare to have your life changed!

      Delete