11.20.2010

My First Essie... and some lace... and leopard

My local Target had 3 Essie polishes on sale in one of their random clearance sections. It was one of three polishes (and two colors) and only $2 off, but I liked the color so I got it.

Essie's Bordeaux underneath fabric lace and Dou'ble-Art black leopard (Dr. Venture's still chillin' out):

There's a lace tutorial somewhere in the archives...


It's a nice blood color with a wine-vibe to it. I used two coats, but if you were in a pinch you could get away with only one. This polish has a smooth consistency and overall it's dreamy to apply. I want to say it's got a jelly feel to it, but I don't know if that's an appropriate way to describe it. It's more fluid than OPI (much more than China Glaze), but I don't know if I can make that generalization to the whole brand yet.

I think I'm going to get some of the colors in the Winter and Fall 2010 collections now that this was such a success for a first time use.

No comments:

Post a Comment