12.27.2012

KKCenterHK's Gold Rhombus Bright Glitter

It's time for another goodie from KKCenterHK! Check out this gold, rhombus shaped glitter! There is so much glitter in this tiny jar--I've been playing with it a lot and I haven't even made a dent in it. Making designs with the glitter is a lot of fun because the possibilities are endless and you can get really creative with polish colors and nail shapes.

When I apply the glitter, I use the head of a pin (moistened) to grab individual pieces and place them on tacky nails (don't forget a top coat). Super easy! And paired with a dark polish color? To die for!

Can you see the glitter lining my thumb?
I've been experimenting with a few looks:



I needed a practice plate because I ran out of nails in the house!

For 10% off at KKCenterHK, use code: TORNADOCALLI (expires Jan. 31, 2014)

**Product sent to me by KKCenterHK. This is my honest, unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment