8.29.2010

Leopard Stripes

When I got OPI's Shrek Forever After collection, I lost my mind. It's all I wanted to use for weeks, and when I first got the collection I wanted to try every color immediately... so I did!




Hooray for non-webcam pictures! Please excuse the rough-looking cuticles! OPI's Ogre-the-Top Blue (dark blue), What's with the Cattitude? (light blue), topped with CM Nail Art's black for stripe and leopard (Konad m57). I used regular Scotch Tape to get the lines for the tip, which convinced me to do my next mani because I didn't like how the tip didn't follow my natural nail line...



OPI's Ogre-the-Top Blue (dark blue), What's with the Cattitude? (light blue), Who the Shrek Are You? (lime), topped with CM Nail Art's black for stripe and leopard (Konad m57). I added the lime stripe over the previous mani (using Scotch Tape,still) and added the Konad over the existing blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment