1.08.2011

Lady Gaga's CES Mani

Last night I realized I was due for a new mani, so I decided to reflect my winter girly-gothic style in my nails with a half moon manicure. A while back Butter London posted this video from fashion week with their updated half moon mani (which I chose to emulate), and Lady Gaga must have seen this because here she is yesterday at CES rocking the longer version of this mani:




It was a nice surprise looking at gossip blogs this morning and realizing that Gaga and I have roughly the same nails coincidentally. Unlike Gaga, I'm sticking with shorter nails this winter, so here's my version using OPI's Tickle My France-y (2 coats) and Flexbrush's black.


I freehanded the black moons with a nail art pen first thinking that would be easier but boy was I wrong. It was hard to keep the edges of the moon consistently smooth. The brush was easier to use because it has a natural flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment