7.04.2013

Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday 2013

Ahhh summer. That means heat, longer days, and my birthday! Time to head to Sephora for a prezzie!

Last year Sephora gave out a Sugar mini-set for Beauty Insiders' birthdays (which I had a lot of fun with) however, I think I like this year's set better. I've been wanting to try Benefit's Watt's Up and They're Real! mascara for a while so this was ultra convenient.


I really love They're Real! mascara. The wand separates and elongates my lashes so I get length and volume (think Sookie Stackhouse in True Blood) without messy thickness. I actually said "Oh wow!" out loud when I first applied it.

I'm still getting the hang of Watt's Up. It's a little too shimmery for my taste and I think it would look better on me if I had a decent tan (I'm working on it, folks). If I have some good results I'll update this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment